Friday, July 20, 2012

Sweet Boy


Here is my second Sweet Baby card, this time using the lion image. I had extra brown letters cut out from my Father's Day cards, so I thought this was a good opportunity to put some of them to use. I also couldn't resist adding some argyle to the bottom to both reinforce the boy theme and carry on my color scheme.


The "b" and "y" were die cut from PTI's Block Alphabet. I used a button from my stash for the "o" and threaded it with twine.


Both the lion's body and head are popped up with foam tape. The last thing I did was swipe some Tea Dye around the edge of the white panel before adhering it to a Chocolate Chip card base. I'm loving this set! :)

This card and others are available in my Etsy shop. Check them out! 

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Sweet Baby, A Little Argyle (PTI)
Paper: Chocolate Chip (SU!), Stamper's Select White (PTI)
Ink: Bliss Blue, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Tea Dye Duo (PTI)
Embellishments: button, twine
Tools: Sweet Baby die, Block Alphabet die (PTI)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You're killing me with your cute cards from this set and that argyle is perfect!!